Notebooks-Battery.com was established to serve the needs of batteries and chargers, Notebooks-Battery.com is committed to provide excellence in both product quality and customer service. We offer 1 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee (with no restocking fee) on most products that we sell, and our products carry a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. This means satisfactory resolution of all customer service issues by one of our trained customer service reps. As America's premier source for Notebook Battery and Laptop Ac adapter, our products are selected from top manufacturers. We are committed to going the extra mile to keep you as a satisfied customer! Notebooks-Battery.com has over 800000 laptop batteries and adapters in stock for immediate shipping.
We give you many reasons to shop with us, including:
Our Quality: We believe that our customers should receive the highest quality laptop batteries at the lowest prices. We stand by and guarantee the quality of our laptop batteries.
Our Price: At Notebooks-Battery.com, you always pay the lowest price. We make this sure by offering our Best Price Guarantee on all our laptop batteries.
Our Service: We have a dedicated team of customer service executives who are eager to help you save time and money by sharing their knowledge and expertise on batteries and related products.
Your Satisfaction: Your absolute satisfaction is our top objective. We stand by the quality of our notebook batteries and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our products, no questions asked. Our products also carry a 12-month full repair or replacement warranty for any form of manufacturing defects.
Notebook Battery care and use instructions
1. Your new Notebook Battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging Notebook Battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) Notebook Battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run your device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in your user's manual.
4. If Notebook Battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
5. It is normal for Notebook Battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
6. A charged Notebook Battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
How can I maximize battery performance?
There are several steps you can take to insure that you get maximum performance from your Notebook Battery:
1. Breaking In New Batteries - new batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
2. Preventing the Memory Effect - Keep your battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
3. Keep Your Batteries Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your portable device.
4. Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
5. Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-Ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use. XML